Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Please call to register for this course to 210-362-5291, for information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This course is for Texas Peace Officers wanting specialized training for Firearms Instructors.
A $100 (non-refundable) registration fee is required to reserve a seat in the class (Credit Card, Check or Exact Cash) for anyone not sent by their agency. The registration fee will be applied to course tuition when class commences.
Student Pre-Requisites to enroll in class:
1. not prohibited by state or federal law or rule from attending training related to firearms or from possessing a firearm;
2. never had a license or certificate issued by the commission suspended or revoked;
3. currently hold an Instructor Certificate issued by the commission
2. currently employed or designated by the agency chief administrator or academy coordinator as a firearms instructor;
3. never had a license or certificate issued by the commission suspended or revoked;
4. have at least three years’ experience as either a law enforcement officer or a firearms instructor;
5. currently hold an Instructor Certificate issued by the commission;
6. successfully completed the current firearms instructor course; and
7. pay any required fee
If you register and must cancel, please notify us ahead of time so we can offer the class to people who may be on the waiting list.