January 12, 2022
2700 NE Loop 410
San Antonio, TX 78217
Wednesday, January 12, 2022
The Alamo Area Council of Governments will be conducting this hybrid meeting in accordance with the Open Meeting Act, as defined by section 551.001 (4) (F) (2) and Texas Government Code Section 551.127, for virtual attendance, and pursuant to the AACOG Bylaws Article 4, Item 4 - temporary amendment, permitting public bodies to meet in person, virtually and telephonically. The Chair of the CJAC will preside, in person, at the physical location indicated above. Please note the following important Open Meeting Act rule:
If attending virtually, you must keep audio and video communication open at all time, such that video communication is of sufficient quality so that members of the public at each location can observe your demeanor and hear your voice during the open portion of the meeting.
A black video screen will nullify your attendance and voting privilege.
(1) Attendance in person will be at the physical location indicated above
(2) Attendance virtually by using the hyperlink indicated below or
(3) Attendance by phone only will be for listening purposes only
Public Comments Instructions:
Members of the public who would like to address the Board of Directors may register and attend the meeting:
(1) in person at the physical location indicated above or
(2) virtually using the hyperlink indicated above or
All registration for public comments will conclude by 1:00 p.m.
We request All Electronic Devices Be Silenced